Saturday, January 22, 2011

A New Blog! Aren't you glad?!?

People have been asking me - a lot - how I do what I do in the kitchen. So, like 8,432,689 other people (statistic totally made up), I have started a blog. Aren't you glad?

My method in the kitchen is simple: I take leave of my senses. I get overly ambitious and decide, usually with very little notice to Husband, that I am going to undertake some new, utterly insane, project in the kitchen. It is usually followed by the phrase, "I'm going to need you to entertain The Kids for a while..." and an expression like this:



I was inspired by the woman who runs Smitten Kitchen. I began reading her blog on a near-daily basis and have been determinedly tackling tasks in my kitchen with a can-do attitude (don't I sound optimistic??).



I was so tickled with my accomplishments that I unabashedly posted them in my facebook status updates.

Which leads us to here - the start of my blog. I fully intend to strong-arm my relatives into reading this just so that I have followers, but they will have to excuse me if I occasionally drop a word or two of which they might not particularly approve. I will not be the only blog on the planet with no followers!

So that is the story of why I started my own blog: because I'm unique. Just like everybody else.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment